Asst. Prof. Salih Bayar
- Ph.D. : Computer Engineering, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2014
- M.Sc. : Systems Engineering, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany, 2007
- B.Sc. : Electronics and Communication Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2003
- Ph.D. Thesis: "Reconfigurable Network-on-Chip (NoC) Architectures for Embedded Systems"
- M.Sc. Thesis: "Implementation, test and evaluation of the methods in order to reduce the energy dissipation through utilization of the dynamic and partial reconfiguration on Xilinx Spartan-III FPGAs"
- B.Sc. Thesis: "Designing and realization of a password-protected security gate controller with LCD-Display and keypad for any entrance system"